Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Monday, June 5, 2023

Old School Days

 


Back to where it all began, a little boy growing up in a provincial town. I attended a Catholic kindergarten, the name escapes me now.

I remember the coconut trees and a sloping embankment going down to the river. As little kids, we were told never to go down that slippery slope.

As children, we had forced afternoon siestas. Not always tired. This was when I 'discovered' the pleasure of playing with my cock, my first ever wank, spanking that tiny monkey.

Mum caught me of course, don't remember any punishment. More a 'Tut, tut. Please don't do that.'

Too young to be embarrassed...

No comments: