Sometime ago, I compiled a list of ladies who are more than capable of whupping my butt. As time goes by, new heroines arise and unfortunately, classic broads like Lt. Ellen Ripley are put to pasture. So, without further ado, here's my new list...
1) At the top is Eliza Dushku as Echo in Dollhouse. For those who are not familiar with the storyline, 'dolls' have their memory wiped and reprogrammed for each assignment.
3) One of my favourites, Natalie Portman at her butt-kicking best as Mathilda in Leon: The Professional. As Padmé in Star Wars and Evey in V for Vendetta, these were secondary, love-struck roles (IMHO)
4) Noomi Rapace as Lisbeth Salander in the Millennium Trilogy, abused but still manages to tattoo a rapist in the nether regions and hacks into an account, running off with a billion SEK.
5) Emma Watson as Hermione Granger, witch extraordinaire!
8) Can't go past a flaming red head, Famke Janssen as Phoenix in the X-Men.
10) Dilemma, do I include someone tried and trusted or a total new comer. Went for the latter and introducing Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games. Keep an eye out for her... could be another Lara Croft