Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Monday, June 19, 2023

Junior

 

Attended another Catholic institution in pursuit of a decent education. Totally infatuated with this young lady, her face, now beyond recall. Was so madly in L - O - V - E, manage to have my parents name my sister after her. No doubt, poor sis, is today eternally grateful!

Progressed onto a large junior school. It was an odd setup, there was morning and afternoon school, and never will the two sets of pupils meet, nor interact.

This bastard, Micky kept picking fights with me, and I still remember his smug face. There was another kid, forever suffering from diarrhea. All the kids would have to assemble in lines when returning to class, and it was definitely no fun following him. He would often try to hide the brown stain with his bag as we marched back to class in our starched white uniform.

Corporal punishment at assembly were pretty common, had a close shave once and almost crapped myself in the Principal's office. He had a rack that held a variety of canes, from the thinnest to thick sticks.

After school, I discovered my parents stash of Oui magazines and boy, did I have a good time. I'm sure, my love of women, boobs and pussy stem from those magazines, throw in a sprinkling of hormones, stirred with puberty.

Oui aside, started to enjoy Enid Blyton too, Famous Five and the Blah... of Adventure.

No comments: