Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What I love...


I don't ask for much and I'm definitely not one for lengthy conversations. I recall being on a long distance flight with a lady colleague, was happy with the movie selection but she wanted to talk! I'm not shy to admit that I'm a bit of a loner. Prefer a good book (GoT) or a good movie (anything with Kate Beckinsale), to an evening at the pub.

I may previously have expressed a fondness for Shiraz, it's a lie. Give me a cold glass of Traminer Riesling. Wonder if my preference has changed due to the recent heatwave?

Some may deem me too old, but I do love a good computer game (Final Fantasy anyone?) and all types of gadgets... The latest and weirdest. I run Ubuntu on one of my laptops.

Chocolate.. did I mention chocolate, I love Toblerone! Cheese. I love cheese, the blue variety, Stilton or the Tassie Roaring Forties.

I'm off for a quiet spot of fishing... alone!

Please do not disturb!

No comments: