Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions


Happy New Year!!!

Good job on the BBQ, YW. Does your new rabbit hang out with you when you are in the backyard BBQing?

I had the day off yesterday and feeling frisky decided to take my horse trailer down to the beach with a couple of goats for a nice day hike. It was beautiful, no one was on the beach, and no dogs bugging us. I need more days like this for the new year!

So, I'm up at 4am again, wandering around my house. My mind is racing with thoughts..
I saw a beautiful 10 acre parcel for sale just down my street, I want it but its under these huge power poles. HUGE, wondering if it is a bad investment down the road. It isn't like I can take them down when I decide they are 'in my way'. *s*

I need to get out of here and look for more property but I feel like I'm giving up. It has been so draining and I am getting whinny about it. Needing someone elses eyes because I'm starting to not trust myself. I hate brokers, well I don't hate them but total time suckage!

Hope everyone has a fantastic New Years celebration.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Well it is not quite new years eve in OZ.. but I'll start the celebration early ;-)

Young Werther said...

Working that poor goat hard eh? The backpack look heavy...

Rabbit? Bad news and good. The bad news, I'm being eaten out of house and home. The good news, selling bunny futures for delivery at Easter :)

Don't let the brokers rush you into buying anything. Take your time. There's no competition...

Anonymous said...

Wait, how did I miss this?? Werther, you have goats?

*sigh*

If it weren't for the Atlantic in the way, I'd be knocking on your door in an hour.

Anonymous said...

Er, wrong body of water. In my head, you're a Londoner. Can't break the habit. Sorry!

Young Werther said...

Lana, the goatherd is Lisa. She's the lucky one with the BJITW (Best Job in the World). I'm merely a paper pusher in an office....

She's on the West Coast so maybe not so far from you :)