Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Monday, December 10, 2007

When I was away...

Sydney was lashed by some pretty severe storms. Flights were disrupted, many homes were without power and hail the size of cricket balls fell. Fortunately, I got off lightly and the garden is still in fairly good shape.

The hydrangeas were still hanging on.
______________________________________________


The lemons weren't all over the floor.
______________________________________________


Lost quite a few chilles, but there should still be enough come February.
Damn.. I'm hot :p

3 comments:

Constance said...

You, my dear are a master gardener !!! Wow. I'm impressed. Great hydrangeas - and fruit from your own tree tastes SO good ! Are they meyer lemons ?
Chiles - yummm...

How was your vacation ?

Lavender said...

Its been wild weather lately, but your hydrangeas look great! Hope the chillis recover fully!

Young Werther said...

Hi Annie, Lavender

The Chillies have survived and coming out great. Too many...anyone want some?
:-)