Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More BIG stuff !

... and I thought the attractions in Canberra were BIG. Was I wrong!!

Who knew that nature (or maybe mutation caused by mankind's pollution) can cause the following.

Massive killer hornets in China

Chinese farmers with a captured giant rat.

 Giant clumps of honey fungus in the UK


A giant puffball mushroom weighing over 24kg found in British Columbia.


Molly Smith from the UK with her large leeks

Molly again with a large onion

A a giant green pumpkin that weighs over 400 kg from Germany

2 comments:

Lilly said...

After all that Christmas eating you could add my image to the others and it would not look out of place. But yuk, that first picture...

Young Werther said...

I'm sure that's not true, still the svelte Lilly!