Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Sharing my 10 favourite seasonal sing-a-longs

In no particular order.

Mud - Lonely This Christmas
 

Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody
 

John Lennon - Happy Xmas
 

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
 

 Christina Aguilera - Oh Holy Night
 

Dido - Christmas Day
 

Abba - Happy New Year
 

The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York
 

Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?
 

Wham! - Last Christmas
 

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love the mariah carey one too - it's great, just happy, a total sing-along.

The wham one wasn't working, YW.

Young Werther said...

Technology glitches... hopefully they all now work.

Merry Christmas to you Mary!

The Redhead Riter said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!

Lilly said...

Love them all EXCEPT for Slade. The others never get old for me.

deep said...

Hi friend add my id for link exchagne :- deeplink1010@gmail.com
Seo Services
Free Hosting
Google Seo Serivces
World Exports
Home
Make a Home
Auto car
Leading Your Business
Entertainment
Blog Seo Services
Wordpress Seo Services
IPL Live Score
online education