Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Blackberry Help 4: Keepass

Number 4 in this series of Blackberry How To**




Running an old Blackberry 8310 v4.5 and you have great difficulty remembering all your passwords. You can't go past the the Password Keeper that comes with the handset. If you're using this handy application, you can and should do a regular backup.

But, what happens if your handset dies, can you read the backup file on the PC? 
Nope!! There is nothing that will permit you to read the data backed up in the Password Keeper. 

However if you have Keepass, you have a database file that can be read on the handset as well as on the PC.

Problem is compatibility. You need:

Keepass 1.23 for your PC and Keepass BB 1.2.1528 for the Blackberry.


** More as a memory jogger for myself rather than for any greater noble purpose

7 comments:

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Lavender said...

Hey Mate! Memory jogger for you...chance to drop in and say "Hi" for me


HI!

Im reading you tonite on my new samsung s3 ... how did i live without this thing?

Have a great night and keep cool.

Lavender said...

Hey Mate! Memory jogger for you...chance to drop in and say "Hi" for me


HI!

Im reading you tonite on my new samsung s3 ... how did i live without this thing?

Have a great night and keep cool.

Young Werther said...

Twas wee cooler last night!

These androids are great eh? I bought a cheap tablet and loving it... no waiting for it to boot up.

Lilly said...

I just gave up my Blackberry for an iPhone......Optus knew nothing about BBs.

Young Werther said...

Found Crazy John to have the best service and reception. Virgin aka Optus had terrible reception. Couldn't pickup any calls in the office.

The helpdesk was based in Mumbai, the guy was pretty helpful. The call cost was fab too + free data!

Am I beginning to sound like a CJ advertisement :)

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com