Monday, July 30, 2012

Am I a real bloke?


Am I a real bloke? A man's man? I ask because I've just opened a Pinterest account.

Truth be told, I'm old and lazy and Pinterest is ideal for memory deficient, couch potatoes. If I come across anything that grabs my fancy be it Jennifer Hawkins or some home remedy, I just "Pin It" and it's noted for posterity. 


Problem is, there's no privacy settings so if I do pin any dirty pics, it's there for all to see. Kinda tricky when 80% of Pinterest users are women. 

Lashings of abuse... oh yea!

4 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Good Monday to you, YW.
Of course you're a man's man, a real bloke. That's because you use your brain, and if Pinterest is useful for you, that's all that matters.

Young Werther said...

Awwwshucks. Thank you JoDee...

GM MDI said...

you will be employing and also the laptop or computer. This could possibly be attributed to a weak USB power source. To remove USB power issues x431 heavy duty scanner, you could attempt placing the OBD Scan tool on a self-powered USB hub.

office 2010 product key said...

Once you buy a new laptop computer or pc procedure that has a fresh running system, its overall performance would without doubt be excellent windows key shop. However, as time goes by, you can detect which the technique is slowly and gradually deteriorating. The first factor that permits you to recognize this windows 7 product key can be its reduced pace. A technique only deteriorates any time you don't just take treatment of it