Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Starkers Bonkers

Nude's becoming the new black.

We have nude as a colour, we have nude beaches, we have Spencer Tunick encouraging crowds to shed their clothing for a photoshoot.

I'm 365 from left on the 15th row...

We now have nude museum tours.

Melbourne artist, Stuart Ringholt will be exihibiting his "exhibition" at the Museum of Contemporary Arts. Wasn't there a nude dinner craze recently in Melbourne?

Crazy Melbournens! Guess if you enjoy a perv, we can make a museum date for April ;)

5 comments:

Cinderella said...

I dunno. As long as the nude stuff is inviation only to the genetically gifted who work out religiously, well, who would I be to complain about seeing a video of them anywhere???

I have a PhD in shallow:)

Young Werther said...

You're not alone in shallow...

It's quite weird, as humans we all f*rt, have smelly feet, burp, have hair where we shouldn't, have no hair where we should... yet blush at nature.

Lilly said...

Nude coloured shoes I know about. Nude dinner craze. Oh yuck, I wouldnt want to spill my food in my lap. Nah, it would be too distracting from the food and good conversation, surely. And I never get the big nude artworks like the one in the image.

Young Werther said...

What worries me "Waiter, the a hair in my soup...."

Nuff said. TMI!!!

mmohome.com said...

Nude coloured shoes I know about. Nude dinner craze.
WOW Gold Buy WOW Gold