What happens when your:
- Mobiola xPlayer won't play (it keeps asking for permissions and looping); and
- Blackberry Calendar will not do a desktop synchronise with Microsoft Outlook. Other things like tasks, contacts and memo syncs fine.
Instead of wasting hours fiddling with the settings, Googling or posting to Blackberry forums, one can do a complete wipe.
- Backup your data.
- Options → Security Options → General Settings → Menu → select Wipe Handheld
- Once complete choose from restore the backup done in (1)
- Do not restore everything, especially not the permissions and the like. "Contact, Calendar, Task, Calls, SMS, Email Data" is fine.
- Sync from your desktop should work.
- Download this version of Mobiola xPlayer 1.7.1 and install.