Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Facebook...

Have been wasting a bit of time on this "social site" called Empire Avenue (you can blame Krys for that). The objective is to maximise your share price by conducting "social" activities like Twittering, Blogging or linking to other "social" places like Facebook.

So Young Werther opened his FB account and guess what? FB thinks that I'm not a real person and suspended the account .... duh!@!@#$!

More than that, Werther has been requested to "upload a copy of my government-issued photo ID making sure that my full name, date of birth, and photo are clear". This is going to be fun...

2 comments:

Breeze said...

LMAO....go ahead and send that to them. I dare you. ha ha

sadie said...

Ha! Love it! You're the MAN!