Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Round the world in 3.7 years

Following on with the cooking theme, discovered this fab blog by Sarah - What's Cooking in your World?

Her goal? Prepare 1, possibly 2 meals per week from a different country, until she's worked her way through all the World's countries in alphabetical order.

Nice one! When the time comes, hope you can do something with ..... Aubergine!



Couple more advertisements from Clemenger BBDO for Perfect Italiano

9 comments:

Vixel said...

I really like that idea - I keep sticking to "old faithfuls" in the kitchen at the moment so some inspiration is always much appreciated!

Young Werther said...

Vixel, you've got to be that little bit adventurous, rather than just chips how about beer-battered-twice fried chips :)

bren said...

What a cool idea. I would do that if I had someone other than just me to feed.

Hey, you are behind on my site. I have been crazy lately writing. Well, there is nothing else to do...duh, I started scraping my house yesterday with some hired help.
Then we will paint it.

Young Werther said...

G'day Bren, good to hear the renovations progressing well!

Anonymous said...

I'm having dinner with Sarah in a few weeks :)

queengilda said...

LOL!! that video!! man, that is such an ambition. i wonder where she would find all those recipes and ingredients! i wanna eat exotic foods toooooo!

Young Werther said...

Gilda, I hear ya... that video man*

* punctuations omitted

;)

sarah said...

Just now checking out your very interesting blog - there's so much to it, it may take me several days to unearth all the layers...thanks so much for posting my blog link...and, oui, absolument, je vais cuisiner quelque chose avec des aubergines spécialement pour vous!

Young Werther said...

Sarah, waiting in eager anticipation!

I love eggplant!! :)