Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Two things I learnt this week...

An obituary...

My PDA stopped working, the power won't power, the buttons do nothing.

My constant companion for past last six years, carried my library of e-books that I read on the train, the Metro application that saw me through Paris and London and AIM that allowed me to chatter when bored.

Two thing's I've learnt...

Never take a PDA apart and
A parallel port scanner will not work with a "parallel to USB" cable.

Sudoku on the Blackberry just doesn't feel as satisfying as Lara Croft on the PDA... bang! bang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my condolences on your loss...I know your pain. Having to give up my trusty Treo after many, many years (and many, many memories) was heart-wrenching....crackberry is okay, but not the same :(

Lavender said...

Eeek! So, how are you managing? Have you had any joy shopping for something new to fill the bill? Hope youve been well Mate, Cheers!

Young Werther said...

G'day to you too. Replaced with a Blackberry

:)