Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Bean Counter

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people.

If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally.

If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.

If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, have you got problems :)

Ready Go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those beans are awfully small on a crackberry :)

Aurora said...

I found an awfully tiny bearded head where one of the beans should go.

Aurora said...

YW,
Hi again. I can't take the adult content warning off - a few years ago I had a horrible troll who made my blog life miserable by going to all my blog links and complaining about my erotica posts.
I not only don't want that to happen again, I don't want Blogger to shut me down because I get some mealy-mouthed hypocrite saying my blog content is offensive.
I didn't know that having it adult content would block updates - grrrr!

Young Werther said...

Hi Aurora, think Blogger has fixed the warning screen block, the link seems to be going great.