Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Ides of March

Is buying life insurance like tempting fate? Lighting strike me, I don't care coz I'm insured!

What about the old biddies who save for, prepay their funeral or buy a funeral bond?

I'm no better, planning my own demise and a damn nifty piece of work too. The powers that be decided to close the joint and I've Gantt-ed myself out of a job by 19 March 2010.

Damn I could be hit by a bus by a then...

4 comments:

Loving Annie said...

I'll thank you to not call me a biddy, you whippersnapper ! :)

Lavender said...

Do I understand this, you will be on the market next year? (Im still a bit foggy) I hope that if that is the case, that that allows you plenty of time to find your next move...um, being hit by a bus is NOT a viable option by the way ;)
Hang in there Mate!

Young Werther said...

@Annie.. most definitely NOT calling anyone a biddy..

@Lav.. will be looking for a job soon, too young to retire, too old to perform the Full Monty :)

syrie said...

I had a friend who started buying up funeral plots in her thirties!