Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What is it with guys?


Horny? Stupid? Is it in the genes? Why do we have to hump anything and everything?

A Newburgh firefighter became an ad hoc surgeon when he was called upon to use a pneumatic saw to cut a piece of steel pipe off a 73-year-old man's penis. You read that correctly 73! Read more here.

Here's another, and I'm sure he's died from embarrassment if nothing else. Headlines read "Man Almost Loses Penis Humping Steel Bench".

Pretty speechless when you witness a grown man making full out love to his Toyota, taking the time to give it the ’spank and thrust’ treatment....watch the movie here.

Must be in the genes. Yea, I've been guilty of stupidity, brains ceased to function when eyeballing naked flesh!

2 comments:

Lavender said...

Darned if I know - its a mystery to me...good to know some guys wonder to.
Once heard a comic say: Women look for one man to fulfill thier every want and need. Men look for every woman to fulfill thier one want and need.
All I know is, I picked a better husband the second time around LOLz

Young Werther said...

Guys wonder about a lot of things...er ok one thing :)