Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Never insult the waiter.. or the chef.. or the manager.

The service was slow, the food crap. Should you complain, whinge to the manager, call the chef, kick up a fuss.

If you're at the Coogee Bay Hotel, its better to STFU. Stephen and Jessica Whyte and their three sons were served complimentary gelato dessert by Coogee Bay Hotel staff three weeks ago after complaining about food prices, facilities and staff attitude.

Mrs Whyte says that when she took a spoonful and put it to her lips, she knew she was getting more than gelato and became violently ill. She spat the contents into a napkin her family later sent to the National Measurements Institute, which found it had "properties similar to human excreta".

Read more here and here.

Yuck!!

2 comments:

sparkleandglitter said...

Ugh! That's horrific!

Young Werther said...

Hell hath no fury like a chef abused..

It's quite sad. I'm a glutton for spicy Indian takeaways too. I won't mumble a word when he frying my onion bhajee!