Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blogging mad...

No, I haven't blown a gasket and gone blogging mad, I had to do this, was a tagged by Lavender

SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:

ONE
I drink coffee. Much too much coffee 7 - 8 mugs a day

TWO
Started smoking at 13, gave up at 27. Was a two-packet-a-day guy... cough... cough...

THREE
I still read Harry Potter and Artemis Fowl

FOUR
I love KFC and I always eat my chips/fries with mayo, satay sauce or gravy.

FIVE
I love the night. Been called Dracula often.

SIX
I have as my Facebook friend, my first crush (she taught me how to kiss, the one with a wiggling tongue). She was 16 and I was 13.

SEVEN
I love horror flicks especially the Japanese ones...


I won't impose on anyone. If you feel like sharing please do and leave me some directions to your blog :)

4 comments:

Lavender said...

Ah! Well and quickly done, my friend - well and quickly done indeed!
No moss growing on you :)

Trixie said...

At least you've given up the smoking...something I still need to do! (just one of my many BAD habits!)

Young Werther said...

G'day Trixie...not merely bad, it's damn expensive!

Gem said...

i LOVE harry potter, and i eat chips with mayo too! so good :D