Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank yous

.. to my faithful Wireless Router. Finally carked it, gone to that scrap heap in the sky. No rest, powered on 24/7 for four years. Was not one to winge or complain.

Well, until last night that was. It blinked, gave me a final wink and he (she?) was gone.

Yes, I have found a replacement, newer, faster, better, sleeker, and sexier... those poor capacitors and resistors are still warm.

.. to Trixie for corrupting me with the Black Box widget (on the left). As if I don’t already have enough distractions in my life.

Please do sign the visitors book when you visit :)

Instruction: Click on decide


.. to Tribe, for being offline, got me playing with the new Facebook application and hence my preoccupation with pokes.

8 comments:

Aoide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Young Werther said...

Despicable eh?

Forgot to include stability and reliability, they're pretty important qualities too.

The black box zaps people to a random blogs. Visitor's book = Comment :) Merely encouraging visitors to say G'day when they do drop by.

Aoide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inthemud said...

Just signing in as came via the black box. Hi!!

Music Monkey said...

Just popped in via the black box. Very addictive. Loved your post on facebook "poking". Glad other people are as disturbed by this concept as me.

CrazyCath said...

wonderful widget. :0)

Young Werther said...

Hi Inthemud, Music Monkey and Crazycath and welcome.

Aoide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.