Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Bugger me dead!


Aussie Phrase.. Bugger me dead!: extremely shocked at something

Now I've got that out of the way, what on earth is happening to the men in the world? Are we becoming more effeminate. Imitating the superior species or merely pandering to demand (is that what the ladies want?).

Been reading about how men in droves are buying pantyhose. Retailers say it better for colder climates, better support, help with muscle fatigue and wait for it....how it looks and feels against the skin??

What about eye liner? Guy-liner and Manscara are 2 brands about to hit the market. Note Guy-liner pencils are chunkier than the female equivalent and therefore easier for men to use, we have bigger hands.

I'm going to chuck.

Guys being able to cook, I'm cool with that.
I know my shoes from my chou but this metrosexual SNAG thing.... *gag*

3 comments:

Loving Annie said...

Metrosexual leaves me cold.

I just want a guy who is thoughtful and kind and takes responsibility for his actions and doesn't repeat his mistakes - while freshly shaved and showered, and wearing clean blue jeans, a button-down shirt amd a splash of my favorite cologne :)

Young Werther said...

Don't you rue the day when guys know more about moisturisers and pedicures, when we don't own a pair of Blundstones http://www.blundstone.com/ , where a haircut means the hairdressers and not the barbers and our hero is David Beckham and not Jack Bauer

*sigh*

Loving Annie said...

yeah. Where IS the Cary Grant and Rhett Butler type ? sigh.