Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pure west coast sunshine...


Big thank you to the West Coast ladies for the HUGE box of sunshine received on a chilly Sydney morning. And the card...and the chocolate sauce recipe and... OMG it's too much.

and I don't have to share :)


♫ The west coast has the sunshine,
And the girls all get so tanned,
♪ I dig a french bikini on hawaii island,
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand... ♪


An update, I've tried the Jelly Belly - Jelly Beans (the Blueberry and Watermelon flavour blew me away); the Sharffen Berger choc bar - oh; the E Guittard 91% Nocturne dark choc bar - wow but the Ghirardelli dark chocolate and caramel squares - I think I'm in heaven....

No comments: