Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Musical meme

This came from BFG and ZuZu Suzabel (Tribe), and the answers are really kind of fun! Since you put your player on shuffle, its kind of like asking a questions and flipping over the ol' Magic 8 Ball.

The songs, weird taste, yea, old fashioned, guilty. But then they are on my player. Some answers make absolutely no sense :)

HOW TO PLAY
-----------------------
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

NO CHEATING...

What does next year have in store for me?
One Night of Sin (Joe Cocker)

Whats my love life like?
High (James Blunt)

What do I say when life gets hard?
Beautiful Love (The Afters)

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Your latest trick (Dire Straits)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
You raise me up (Westlife)

What do you want as a career?
Behind These Hazel Eyes (Kelly Clarkson)

Your favorite saying?
God only Knows (Joss Stone)

Favorite place?
Knock ‘em out (Lilly Allen)

What do you think of your parents?
Black Night (Deep Purple)

Where would you go on a first date?
Working on the Highway (Bruce Springsteen)

Describe yourself?
Bubbly (Colby Caillat)

What is the thing I like doing most?
Breakway (Kelly Clarkson)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Goodbye my lover (James Blunt)

How will I die?
Cannonball (Damien Rice)

What do you do when you see your friends?
I don’t know how to love him (Helen Reddy)

How does your boyfriend/girlfriend make you feel?
Stand (Jewel)

How does your ex make you feel?
Unchain my heart (Joe Cocker)

If you were to die today, you would feel (like)
22 steps (Damien Leith)

No comments: