Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Boston Red Sox Party..

Clean sweep by Boston Red Sox 4 - 0, good on them. Credit where credit's due. But pretty uneventful, I have to admit, even boring if I may so boldly venture. I’m sure I’ll get abused by Bostonians everywhere ;-)

The most contentious issue was Ramirez implying that winning is not everything, saying "The sun will come out for everybody the next day."

"Sure." we hear the Rockies' reply. "Easy to say that when you're winning...."

But the 2006 World Cup Soccer finals…boy was that different. Italy won, but who cares. Decided on a penalty shootout, huh was it really?

Nope, this great match will be remembered fondly by all because Zinedine Zidane lost his head ….. muwhahaha!

Thank you TonaZ alberto.zanot for reminding us :)
Click on the picture, get Zidane to headbutt Marco Materazzi and sent off.





2 comments:

Loving Annie said...

Good Thursday afternoon to you, Young Werther ! Just came by to say hello -

Young Werther said...

Hi Annie, thanks for visiting. Hope you are keeping well. Love the "tips" and ideas in your blog ;o)