Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

A new day..

It’s spring down under…a time for pruning, new growth, new start. The flowers on my chilli plant, lemon and apricot tree have fallen and the fruits are beginning to grow (Love my apricot tree... in full bloom).

Suppose that’s what has happened to me, searching for a new beginning. All the stuff previously in this blog has been deleted and hopefully this could be the fresh start I need.

A big thank you to Lavender, Loving Annie and Sophia for visiting and comments. You guys make me smile. Talking about smiling, love this song by Lily Allen – Alfie

Ooooo deary me,

My little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed,

I tell him he should get up cos it's nearly quarter past three…






2 comments:

Lavender said...

Glorious tree!
Thats the spirit Mate, just get up and start again! We all get where we are going eventually, as long as we dont lie down and die, Cheers!

Sophia said...

I'm glad you smiled! Keep the smile hanging on your face, I'm sure all your readers would LOVEEE to see it.

;)