Thing with guys, we’re never good at sharing secrets. Too many damn skeletons in that cupboard!
Was tagged by Annie, Lavender and BFG and here’s the rules:
We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- Went to an English boarding school. Very much like Hogwarts, brooding towers, dark corridors and large dining halls (…but no girls!)
- Read Harry Potter and not afraid to admit it. Have read many children’s books like the Chronicles of Narnia and Ender’s Game series.
- I’m pretty good at snooker and darts (especially when balancing a pint on my head).
- Hate going to the dentist (does this one count?) Would rather face a tax audit or the Spanish Inquisition.
- Food ~ love Sashimi especially the raw fish (blessed in Sydney for the fresh and abundant supply), addicted to mangos, custard apples, spaghetti and aubergines (egg plants).
- Love ancient and medieval history, always wanted to be an archaeologist (influenced by Indiana Jones.)
- Started smoking at 13, gave it up at 27
- Was given the task of closing a company (over a period of 18 months) and then making myself redundant, never told the wife. She kept asking “Why are you answering the phone?” - Duh, I’ve had to sack everyone! No, that wasn’t my reply :-)